Welcome to Mary Beth Johnson Photography -North Judson, IN Photographer

Hi there and welcome to Mary Beth Johnson Photography the blog. We are so glad you stopped in. Scroll down to see the latest contests, stylish clients, and timeless photographs. So grab a cup of coffee, sit back, and look around a bit! :)

A few things about me: I am an on-location photographer in Northwest Indiana who specializes in maternity, infant, children, and family portraits. I fell in love with photography soon after my son was born. It was then that I realized what a vapor life is and how fast it passes by. I am so blessed to be able to capture these special moments. I have a very natural candid approach to photography. Whether it is the "oh so sleepy" newborn, the vivaciousness of a toddler, or the bond within a family I want your images to be a reflection of who you are! If you have any questions, comments, or would like to schedule an appointment email me: info@marybethjohnsonphotography.com or give me a call at 574.896.0545.

Become a FAN on facebook!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Blue Eyed Boy

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love his little teeth in this one! :) ADORABLE!
Photobucket
He has the sweetest little face in this next one!
Photobucket
I had the pleasure of photographing this little man again. I took his six month pictures awhile back, and I can't believe it was time for his nine month pictures already! :) He has changed hasn't he. He is so precious! His blue eyes are so captivating! He is such a doll baby. Good genes run in his family! :)

8 comments:

  1. I love the 4th one his eyes are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous eyes! Great captures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great pictures Mary Beth. Grandma had to decide which ones she liked best to place an order. Not fair! I couldn't decide. You caught so many of his facial expressions that I love so much! It is a toss-up between the first and second if I have to choose. Are you up for a big group some time? I'd love to plan a cousins session in the future. Keep up the great work. I've loved everything I've seen of all the children you've worked with. You have been blessed with a great talent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary Beth these pictures are adorable! You do such a great job; it looks as if you've been doing it for 50 years! Your site is so nice too, it looks so professional. You do a wonderful job, keep it up because I love looking at your pictures!
    Love you!

    Luella

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are excellent! And he is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my he is a cutie. I'm glad he's not going to be my responsibility when he turns 16. Those girls are going to be after him... Great images!

    ReplyDelete

Recent Comments

Mary Beth Johnson Photography - North Judson, IN and surrounding area