Welcome to Mary Beth Johnson Photography -North Judson, IN Photographer

Hi there and welcome to Mary Beth Johnson Photography the blog. We are so glad you stopped in. Scroll down to see the latest contests, stylish clients, and timeless photographs. So grab a cup of coffee, sit back, and look around a bit! :)

A few things about me: I am an on-location photographer in Northwest Indiana who specializes in maternity, infant, children, and family portraits. I fell in love with photography soon after my son was born. It was then that I realized what a vapor life is and how fast it passes by. I am so blessed to be able to capture these special moments. I have a very natural candid approach to photography. Whether it is the "oh so sleepy" newborn, the vivaciousness of a toddler, or the bond within a family I want your images to be a reflection of who you are! If you have any questions, comments, or would like to schedule an appointment email me: info@marybethjohnsonphotography.com or give me a call at 574.896.0545.

Become a FAN on facebook!

Monday, September 14, 2009

a is for apple ~Northern Indiana Children Photographer

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love, love, LOVE this one! :)

Photobucket

I loved this photo shoot. :) We traveled to a nearby apple orchard and had a great time. C is one of my friends from high school. Doesn't she have the sweetest family? I love little D. He is such a handsome little guy. I had the oppurtunity to take his 3 month pictures awhile back and I feel blessed to take family pictures for them. M family I had such a great time with yall. I am so happy I get to watch your little guy grow! :) Enjoy your sneak peek.

post signature

7 comments:

  1. amazing!- as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely loved these pictures!! Can't wait to see the rest of them. Great ideas on poses. Grandma Jones

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are adorable Mary Beth! Thank you so much! We're looking forward to seeing the rest. -Christy

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, baby Dayton is adorable. great pics

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWW these turned out amazing Mary Beth! My little nephew is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary Beth, I love these image. And, those frames you have displayed them in are awesome. What a dang cute family. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great! Love the last one in the washbasin!

    ReplyDelete

Recent Comments

Mary Beth Johnson Photography - North Judson, IN and surrounding area