Welcome to Mary Beth Johnson Photography -North Judson, IN Photographer

Hi there and welcome to Mary Beth Johnson Photography the blog. We are so glad you stopped in. Scroll down to see the latest contests, stylish clients, and timeless photographs. So grab a cup of coffee, sit back, and look around a bit! :)

A few things about me: I am an on-location photographer in Northwest Indiana who specializes in maternity, infant, children, and family portraits. I fell in love with photography soon after my son was born. It was then that I realized what a vapor life is and how fast it passes by. I am so blessed to be able to capture these special moments. I have a very natural candid approach to photography. Whether it is the "oh so sleepy" newborn, the vivaciousness of a toddler, or the bond within a family I want your images to be a reflection of who you are! If you have any questions, comments, or would like to schedule an appointment email me: info@marybethjohnsonphotography.com or give me a call at 574.896.0545.

Become a FAN on facebook!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Joel!

Photobucket

It’s always been a mystery to me. How two hearts can come together. And love can last forever. But now that I have found you, I believe. That a miracle has come. When God sends the perfect one. Now gone are all my questions about why And I’ve never been so sure of anything in my life.

I wonder what God was thinking When He created you. I wonder if He knew everything I would need. Because He made all my dreams come true. When God made you He must have been thinking about me.


I promise that wherever you may go. Wherever life may lead you. With all my heart I’ll be there too. From this moment on I want you to know. I’ll let nothing come between us And I will love the ones you love. Now gone are all my questions about why. And I have never been so sure of anything in my life.


I wonder what God was thinking. When He created you. I wonder if He knew everything I would need. Because He made all my dreams come true. When God made you He must have been thinking about me.


He made the sun He made the moon. To harmonize in perfect tune. One can’t move without the other. They just have to be together And that is why I know it’s true You’re for me and I’m for you. Cause my world just can’t be right Without you in my life

I wonder what God was thinking. When He created you. I wonder if He knew everything I would need. Because He made all my dreams come true. He must have heard every prayer I’ve been praying. Yes He knew everything I would need. When God made you. When dreams come true. When God made you He must have been thinking about me.

Happy 26th Joel. I will love you today, forever, and all of the days in between!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Mary Beth Johnson Photography - North Judson, IN and surrounding area