Welcome to Mary Beth Johnson Photography -North Judson, IN Photographer

Hi there and welcome to Mary Beth Johnson Photography the blog. We are so glad you stopped in. Scroll down to see the latest contests, stylish clients, and timeless photographs. So grab a cup of coffee, sit back, and look around a bit! :)

A few things about me: I am an on-location photographer in Northwest Indiana who specializes in maternity, infant, children, and family portraits. I fell in love with photography soon after my son was born. It was then that I realized what a vapor life is and how fast it passes by. I am so blessed to be able to capture these special moments. I have a very natural candid approach to photography. Whether it is the "oh so sleepy" newborn, the vivaciousness of a toddler, or the bond within a family I want your images to be a reflection of who you are! If you have any questions, comments, or would like to schedule an appointment email me: info@marybethjohnsonphotography.com or give me a call at 574.896.0545.

Become a FAN on facebook!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

It's a boy! Surprise! 5 days new.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love his little foot in this next one! :)

Photobucket


I know I say this everytime but newborns are one of my favorite things to photograph. They are just so perfect! This big guy was no exception. His parents were told that he was a girl, and believed so up until they had him! :) Surprise, IT'S A BOY! :) He was such a good sleeper, very cuddly. He is a chunky fellow too! Don't you just want to kiss those cheeks? Thank you so much B family for letting me take capture your little guy! He is adorable! Enjoy your sneak peek.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. These are amazing! I love the first one with the mom and baby and the last one with the little foot peeking out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those last 2 are precious! Love that little foot in the last one...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little cutie. And, you captured some awesome images. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Recent Comments

Mary Beth Johnson Photography - North Judson, IN and surrounding area