Welcome to Mary Beth Johnson Photography -North Judson, IN Photographer

Hi there and welcome to Mary Beth Johnson Photography the blog. We are so glad you stopped in. Scroll down to see the latest contests, stylish clients, and timeless photographs. So grab a cup of coffee, sit back, and look around a bit! :)

A few things about me: I am an on-location photographer in Northwest Indiana who specializes in maternity, infant, children, and family portraits. I fell in love with photography soon after my son was born. It was then that I realized what a vapor life is and how fast it passes by. I am so blessed to be able to capture these special moments. I have a very natural candid approach to photography. Whether it is the "oh so sleepy" newborn, the vivaciousness of a toddler, or the bond within a family I want your images to be a reflection of who you are! If you have any questions, comments, or would like to schedule an appointment email me: info@marybethjohnsonphotography.com or give me a call at 574.896.0545.

Become a FAN on facebook!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Little Miss K~ Northwest Indiana Children Photography

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Little Miss K gave me a run for my money! :) We played and giggled and had a lot of fun. She is such a sweet little thing. I love some of the expressions she gave. She has the longest little eyelashes. swoon. Thanks D family! I had such a wonderful time with little Miss K. Enjoy your sneak peek!

post signature

13 comments:

  1. What a little cutie pie!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable!! Great pics Mary Beth! Christy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that kid, she is so cute. To bad she didn't have her lille buddy rue to play with in the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so cute! Makes me want to have kids even more so I can get cute pictures taken!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Pictures. Really like the black and white one, it looks so timeless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a doll! I love those cheeks! i love the umbrella/popsicle picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like this turned out to be a really fun and successful shoot. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE THE LAST SET OF 3 with the Black Eyed Susans. Beautiful and I Love how there was three different smiles posed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is a cutie!!! I love the flower one! Although the one where she is wrinkling her face up is SO her!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute...awwww!!!! Adorable! Kir

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are just precious. I love them. You sure have a way with children.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now if the little pepper pot would warm up to me as much as she did you, I'd be in heaven. Great pictures, definitely captured her personality.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE that last series of images!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Recent Comments

Mary Beth Johnson Photography - North Judson, IN and surrounding area