Welcome to Mary Beth Johnson Photography -North Judson, IN Photographer

Hi there and welcome to Mary Beth Johnson Photography the blog. We are so glad you stopped in. Scroll down to see the latest contests, stylish clients, and timeless photographs. So grab a cup of coffee, sit back, and look around a bit! :)

A few things about me: I am an on-location photographer in Northwest Indiana who specializes in maternity, infant, children, and family portraits. I fell in love with photography soon after my son was born. It was then that I realized what a vapor life is and how fast it passes by. I am so blessed to be able to capture these special moments. I have a very natural candid approach to photography. Whether it is the "oh so sleepy" newborn, the vivaciousness of a toddler, or the bond within a family I want your images to be a reflection of who you are! If you have any questions, comments, or would like to schedule an appointment email me: info@marybethjohnsonphotography.com or give me a call at 574.896.0545.

Become a FAN on facebook!

Monday, August 3, 2009

M Family Sneak Peek.

Photobucket

I love her sweet little lips in this next one! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He loves his daddy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

What a beautiful day for a photoshoot. I had such a fun time with the M family! They have two very adorable children! B wasn't loving the idea of getting his picture taken at first but who can resist the Ninja Turtles theme song. You heard me right! :) And Little Miss M is such a beauty. She is a momma's girl. Thanks so much M family. Enjoy your sneak peek! :)

post signature

14 comments:

  1. Wow great family pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Beth these are absolutely beautiful!! They are such a sweet little fam!! I can't wait for you to take pictures of us in September!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see them all.. I love them you did a great job.. :)-Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful picures...suprised the camera didn't break when you snapped chad tho! kidding kidding..what a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great captures! I love the last one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. just amazing.. they are all too beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. you did a great job thanks for spending so much time with the kids. would definitely use you again. tell joel thanks for playing ninja turtles with blayton lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to get mine done. these are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos....the eyes....the smiles....you've captured it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mary Beth these are great! I think you have out done yourself on these.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So Cute! The playfulness around Daddy's neck is my favorite! Gma "J"

    ReplyDelete
  12. you did a wonderful job....what a wonderful family to know...=)....shea

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are all so cute....MoJO

    ReplyDelete

Recent Comments

Mary Beth Johnson Photography - North Judson, IN and surrounding area